Monday, March 10, 2014

Patience can pay off

  We have all heard that patience can pay off but many of my prospective clients don't practice it. I had a call recently (which was a referral from another attorney) that left me a voice mail at around 9 AM while I was in court. By the time I called the guy back at 11, he had already hired somebody else because he was so anxious to get an attorney on retainer right away. I apologized for having services that are in demand so that I am not always able to sit around waiting for the phone to ring, and I wished him the best of luck. Talk about impatience. And the kicker was that this guy wasn't even charged with a crime yet.

Ryan Maesen
www.maesenlawplc.com































































No comments:

Post a Comment