Monday, May 1, 2017

Results baby results

  I see a lot of my competition marketing their experience or former experience as prosecutors, law enforcement officers, etc. I also see a lot of them talking about their reviews and their rankings on one of the online attorney ranking systems. What I don't see much is their talk about results. Actual results. By that I mean actually winning cases in front of juries and getting dismissals and extraordinary plea deals. If all an attorney is doing is holding your hand to keep you out of jail, he or she really isn't adding much value. You should be paying for some one who has proven he or she can actually get results. So few attorneys do.

  There used to be a saying that "if most high profile criminal defense attorneys ran into their reputation on the street, they wouldn't recognize each other." I couldn't agree more. One's self created reputation on the internet is a poor substitute for actually winning.

  Pay for what an attorney can do, not what he says he can do.

Ryan Maesen
www.maesenlaw.com


No comments:

Post a Comment