Monday, May 1, 2017

Working Referrals

  This blog is not about the typical legal subject matter. I am writing because I wanted to point something out that I have learned after practicing law for nearly a decade; namely that the best way to find clients, and presumably an attorney also, is by word of mouth. I know that many of my competitors have large marketing budgets and spend a lot of time trying to convince you that they are best. They may post awards and plagues throughout their website, and may pay a small fortune for Ad Words and other marketing devices. But I have found that the best way to get clients is to simply provide the best service possible and hope they will return the favor by repeated business and referrals. As time goes on, more and more of my practice consists of repeat business and referrals. It is a win-win for everyone. The people coming through the front door are able to feel confident in meeting me and I can feel confident that a quality former client was able to vouch for them.

Ryan Maesen
Attorney, Grand Rapids, MI
www.maesenlaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment